Alexandria’s Original Ghost & Graveyard TourYou’ll follow an 18th century costumed guide by lantern light through the charming streets of Alexandria’s historic district known as Old Town.
On this entertaining tour you’ll hear ghost stories, legends and folklore. You will also hear about unsolved mysteries, tales of romance and angry ghosts looking for revenge.
Tours depart from the Ramsay House Visitors Center, 221 King Street in Alexandria – only two blocks from the Potomac River. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before tour time.
Appropriate for ages 9 and up.
No pets please.2015 Public Tour Schedule
March 13 to June 14
Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 & 9:00 pm; Sundays 7:30 pm
June 17 to September 30
Wednesdays to Sundays 7:30pm; Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 & 9:00pm
October 1 to 31
7:30 Nightly; Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 & 9:00 pm –
November 1 to 28
Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 & 9:00 pm;Tours depart from the Ramsay House Visitors Center, 221 King Street in Alexandria – only two blocks from the Potomac River.
Public Tour Prices
- $13 for adults
- $7 for children ages 7 to 17
- FREE for children ages 6 and under
- Military, law enforcement and senior discounts offered.
- You can also purchase tickets from the Colonial-costumed guides at tour time or at these locations:
- The Christmas Attic, 125 S. Union Street
- The Visitor Center, 221 King Street
At the Christmas Attic you can decorate your home for every holiday. You’ll find thousands of holiday ornaments whether you are looking for lacey Valentine’s Day hearts, adorable Easter bunnies, or Christmas nativities.
- 125 South Union Street (corner of Union and Prince Streets) 703-548-2829